Thursday 5 April 2012

Children!


Another day we painted with the children, Quinn had brought some poster paints and paper with him, the children really really loved it, they would’ve gone on painting all night if they were allowed! I collected up the pictures and they’re currently in my room. I’d like them to go on display, I know when I was little my work would be displayed at home or at school but these kids don’t really seem to have that option. For starters there isn’t really the space in their rooms and nothing is really individually theirs. I think maybe a pin board would be a good idea and drawers where they could keep their own things but right now I don’t know enough about the logistics of the house and the classrooms, the space available, money etc...

Here is Dorcas showing her painting, acting coy. 

It was Kayleigh (the volunteer co-ordinater’s birthday) and I bought some flowers/maua from Arusha, the children loved this. They couldn’t keep their hands off them!


Mary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...