Thursday 8 August 2013

Breaking the silence

It has been more than I year since I last posted anything...I wasn't all that good at keeping a blog was I?!

I'm not going to give a long list of excuses, but living in Tanzania for 8 months definitely aided my lack of internet activity (complete cultural submersion/bad internet connection!). 

A year and 4 months down the line I have decided to create an account of my time spent in Tanzania...there are too many to details, too many photos to upload and too many emotions attached to make the account entirely all encompassing however I want to give a brief largely visual overview of my time.


Grinning profusely on a canoe in Lake Dulutti, Tanzania. Approx May 2012

I intend to continue my blog with the next chapter of my life. But for now expect a flurry of posts on last year! 

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...