Saturday 28 September 2013

España

Madrid- Zaragoza- The Pyrenees

I have been in Spain for just over a week now nearing the end of the second week :o (a combo of my memory and uk:eu adapter plugs has made this blog malarkey a bit tricky), it's gone by so quickly, hence no related blog posts.

Vogue fashion nights and house parties in Madrid. Successful completion of my first week at school with a unexpected dose of public speaking to parents! The week ended with a peaceful weekend in The Pyrenees. Oh and lots of yummy tapas! I couldn't really dream for a better beginning to my year in Spain!


View from my hostel in Madrid, which was fantastic!
The Pyrenees mountains


Tramacastilla
Sunset over the River Ebro, Zaragoza

My blog posts will now be mainly concerned with all things Spanish!

Stay tuned to see my exploration of the Aragonese city of Zaragoza (Northern Spain), my experience as a classroom and language assistant, learning the language and my travels around Spain!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...